Qualatex® is committed to the responsible use of balloons. When handling balloons, always remember:
- Never release balloons into the atmosphere.
- Never inhale helium gas.
- Always use a balloon pump to inflate your balloons.
- Always secure helium-filled balloons with a weight.
- When you’re done enjoying your balloons, cut the ends and properly dispose.
- Keep children safe when playing with balloons and dispose any deflated or popped balloons right away.
Worth the Weight: The Balloon Council says balloons should not be released. People love balloons, but for many reasons no longer support balloon releases. We, along with other balloon makers, have worked hard to share and inspire the use of Smart Balloon Practices to keep balloons available for every occasion.
We stand with communities by encouraging that balloons be weighted, not released outdoors, and disposed of properly when broken or deflated. Whether it’s a single balloon or hundreds, let’s keep them from flying away.